Silicom’s Programmable Board | Intel® FPGA Arria® 10
The fbiC1XLG@A10 series is a high-performance OEM hardware platform intended for use with 10/25/40/100 Gigabit Ethernet via QSFP+ and QSFP28, two PCI Express Gen3 z8 lanes endpoints. This makes the architecture ideal for in-line applications or functions like IPSec.
The card is based on the Intel® FPGA Arria® 10 and the Intel® Ethernet Network Controller XL710 Dual Port 40G, a leading controller in the market, and makes use of all of its features.
The card can also be configured with a variety of FPGAs to enable it to address the requirements of specific applications. The card is mounted with 8xDDR4 devices running up to 2400 MT/s with 8GB of total memory, one DDR4 1Gbx8 device running up to 2400MT/s, and one QDR-IV 144Mb density 18-bit data channel running up to 1066 MHz.
- Physical bus connector: 16-lane PCIe
- PCIe bus type: 2 x 1-8 lane PCIe Gen1/Gen2/Gen3 with bifurcatio
- Network virtualization offloads for VXLAN and NVGRE
- Virtual bridging support: VEPA/802.1Qbg, BPE/802.1Qbh
- Physical functions: up to 8 per port, up to 16 per device
- Support for 128 virtual device queues (VMDq) per port
- Hardware queue pairs: up to 1.5K (non-RDMA); up to 256K (RDMA)
- Receive Side Scaling (RSS)
- Large Send Offload (LSO)
- TCP/UDP/IP/SCTP checksum offload
- IPV4, IPV6